A Comprehensive Guide to 210+ AWS Services
Exploring 210+ Cloud Services and Their Purposes
All these services are availalbe at Link
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Amazon uses for its e-commerce website. AWS offers a broad set of global compute, storage, database, AI, analytics, application, and deployment services that help organizations move faster, lower IT costs, and scale applications.
As of May’23, AWS has over 210+ services that help organizations of all sizes and industries to build, deploy, and run applications. AWS services are available in over 190 countries and in 27 regions.
In this article, we will introduce you to the different AWS services and how they can help you build and run your applications. We will also provide you with some resources that you can use to learn more about AWS.
This paragraph introduces AWS and its purpose, and it provides a brief overview of the different AWS services. It also provides resources that readers can use to learn or practice more about AWS.
Machine Learning :
- Amazon Augmented AI : Easily implement human review of machine learning predictions
- Amazon Bedrock : The easiest way to build and scale generative AI applications with foundation models (FMs).
- Amazon CodeGuru : Intelligent recommendations for building and running modern applications
- Amazon Comprehend Medical : Amazon Comprehend Medical uses machine learning to extract insights and relationships from medical text.
- Amazon Comprehend : Analyze Unstructured Text
- AWS DeepComposer : AWS DeepComposer allows developers of all skill levels to get started with Generative AI.
- AWS DeepLens : Deep Learning Enabled Video Camera
- AWS DeepRacer : Fully autonomous 1/18th scale race car, driven by machine learning
- Amazon DevOps Guru : ML-powered cloud operations service to improve application availability.
- Amazon Forecast : Amazon Forecast is a fully-managed service for accurate time-series forecasting
- Amazon Fraud Detector : Detect more online fraud faster using machine learning
- Amazon HealthLake : Making sense of health data
- Amazon Kendra : Highly accurate enterprise search service powered by machine learning
- Amazon Lex : Build Voice and Text Chatbots
- Amazon Lookout for Equipment : Detect abnormal equipment behavior by analyzing sensor data
- Amazon Lookout for Metrics : Accurately detect anomalies in your business metrics and quickly understand why
- Amazon Lookout for Vision : Identify defects using computer vision to automate quality inspection.
- Amazon Monitron : End-to-end system for equipment monitoring
- Amazon Omics : Transform omics data into insights.
- AWS Panorama : Enabling computer vision applications at the edge
- Amazon Personalize : Amazon Personalize helps you easily add real-time recommendations to your apps
- Amazon Polly : Turn Text into Lifelike Speech
- Amazon Rekognition : Search and Analyze Images
- Amazon SageMaker : Build, Train, and Deploy Machine Learning Models
- Amazon Textract : Easily extract text and data from virtually any document
- Amazon Transcribe : Powerful Speech Recognition
- Amazon Translate : Powerful Neural Machine Translation
- Amazon DataZone : Unlock data across organizational boundaries with built-in governance
- Amazon FinSpace : Store, catalog, prepare, and analyze financial industry data
- Amazon OpenSearch Service : Run open-source OpenSearch or Elasticsearch using Managed Clusters or Serverless deployments.
- Amazon Redshift : Fast, Simple, Cost-Effective Data Warehousing
- Athena : Serverless interactive analytics service
- AWS Clean Rooms : Easily and securely collaborate on collective datasets without sharing or revealing underlying raw data
- AWS Data Exchange : Easily find, subscribe to, and use third-party data
- AWS Glue : AWS Glue is a serverless data integration service.
- AWS Glue DataBrew : Visual data preparation tool to clean and normalize data for analytics and machine learning
- AWS Lake Formation : AWS Lake Formation makes it easy to set up a secure data lake
- CloudSearch : Managed Search Service
- Data Pipeline : Orchestration for Data-Driven Workflows
- EMR : Managed Hadoop Framework
- Kinesis Video Streams : Capture, Process, and Store Video Streams for Analytics and Machine Learning
- MSK : Fully managed, highly available, and secure service for Apache Kafka
- QuickSight : Fast, easy to use business analytics
- Amazon DocumentDB : Fully-managed MongoDB-compatible database service
- DynamoDB : Managed NoSQL Database
- ElastiCache : In-Memory Cache
- Amazon Keyspaces : Serverless Cassandra-compatible database
- Amazon MemoryDB for Redis : Fully managed, Redis-compatible, in-memory database service
- Neptune : Fast, reliable graph database built for the cloud
- Amazon QLDB : Fully managed ledger database
- RDS : Managed Relational Database Service
- Amazon Timestream : Amazon Timestream is a fast, scalable, and serverless time series database for IoT and operational applications.
Developer Tools :
- AWS AppConfig : Use feature flags, operational flags, and other runtime configuration to make changes quickly and safely on production
- Application Composer : Visually design and build serverless applications quickly
- Cloud9 : A Cloud IDE for Writing, Running, and Debugging Code
- CloudShell : A browser-based shell with AWS CLI access from the AWS Management Console
- CodeArtifact : Secure, scalable, and cost-effective artifact management for software development
- CodeBuild : Build and Test Code
- Amazon CodeCatalyst : Integrated DevOps Service
- CodeCommit : Store Code in Private Git Repositories
- CodeDeploy : Automate Code Deployments
- CodePipeline : Release Software using Continuous Delivery
- CodeStar : Quickly develop, build, and deploy applications
- Amazon CodeWhisperer : Build applications faster with the ML-powered coding companion.
- AWS FIS : Improve resiliency and performance with controlled experiments.
- X-Ray : Analyze and Debug Your Applications
Internet of Things :
- FreeRTOS : FreeRTOS is an IoT Operating System for Microcontrollers
- IoT 1-Click : Trigger AWS Lambda functions from simple devices
- IoT Analytics : Collect, preprocess, store, analyze and visualize data of IoT devices
- IoT Core : Connect Devices to the Cloud
- IoT Device Defender : Secure your fleet of connected IoT devices
- IoT Device Management : Securely Manage Fleets as Small as One Device, or as Broad as Millions of Devices
- IoT Events : Detect and respond to events from IoT sensors and Industrial IoT equipment
- AWS IoT FleetWise : Easily collect, organize, and transfer vehicle data to the cloud at scale.
- IoT Greengrass : Deploy and run code on your devices
- IoT RoboRunner : Optimize robotics automation
- IoT SiteWise : Data driven decisions in Industrial operations
- IoT TwinMaker : Easily create digital twins of real-world systems to optimize operations
- AWS App Runner : Build and run production web applications at scale
- Batch : Fully managed batch processing at any scale
- EC2 Image Builder : A managed service to automate build, customize and deploy OS images
- EC2 : Virtual Servers in the Cloud
- Elastic Beanstalk : Run and Manage Web Apps
- Lambda : Run code without thinking about servers
- Lightsail : Launch and Manage Virtual Private Servers
- AWS Outposts : Run AWS Services On Premises
- Serverless Application Repository : Assemble, deploy, and share serverless applications within teams or publicly
- AWS SimSpace Weaver : Build and run large-scale spatial simulations
- AWS Backup : AWS Backup centrally manages and automates backups across AWS services
- EFS : Managed File Storage for EC2
- AWS Elastic Disaster Recovery : Scalable, cost-effective application recovery to AWS
- FSx : Fully managed third-party file systems optimized for a variety of workloads
- S3 Glacier : Archive Storage in the Cloud
- S3 : Scalable Storage in the Cloud
- Storage Gateway : Hybrid Storage Integration
Networking & Content Delivery :
- API Gateway : Build, Deploy and Manage APIs
- AWS App Mesh : Easily monitor and control microservices
- AWS Cloud Map : Build a dynamic map of your cloud
- CloudFront : Global Content Delivery Network
- Direct Connect : Dedicated Network Connection to AWS
- Global Accelerator : Improve your application’s availability and performance using the AWS Global Network
- AWS Private 5G : Deploy and scale private mobile networks on-premises
- Route 53 Application Recovery Controller : Monitor application recovery readiness and manage failovers
- Route 53 : Scalable DNS and Domain Name Registration
- VPC : Isolated Cloud Resources
Security, Identity, & Compliance :
- AWS Artifact : Security compliance reports and agreements
- AWS Audit Manager : Continuously assess controls for risk and compliance
- Certificate Manager : Provision, Manage, and Deploy SSL/TLS Certificates
- CloudHSM : Managed Hardware Security Modules in the Cloud
- Cognito : Consumer Identity Management and AWS Credentials for Federated Identities
- Detective : Investigate and analyze potential security issues
- Directory Service : Host and Manage Active Directory
- AWS Firewall Manager : Central management of firewall rules
- GuardDuty : Intelligent Threat Detection to Protect Your AWS Accounts and Workloads
- IAM Identity Center (successor to AWS Single Sign-On) : Manage workforce user access to multiple AWS accounts and cloud applications
- IAM : Manage access to AWS resources
- Amazon Inspector : Continual vulnerability management at scale
- Key Management Service : Securely Generate and Manage AWS Encryption Keys
- Amazon Macie : Amazon Macie classifies and secures your business-critical content.
- AWS Private Certificate Authority : Managed private certificate authority service
- Resource Access Manager : Share AWS resources with other accounts or AWS Organizations
- Secrets Manager : Easily rotate, manage, and retrieve secrets throughout their lifecycle
- Security Hub : AWS Security Hub is AWS’s security and compliance center
- Security Lake : Automatically centralize all your security data with a few clicks
- AWS Signer : Ensuring trust and integrity of your code
- Amazon Verified Permissions : Manage, analyze and enforce permissions across your applications
- WAF & Shield : Protects Against DDoS Attacks and Malicious Web Traffic
- Amazon Chime SDK : Real-time communication for your applications
- Amazon Chime : Amazon Chime is a communications service that transforms online meetings
- Amazon Connect : Amazon Connect is a contact center that enables engagement at any scale.
- Amazon Honeycode : Build mobile and web apps without programming
- Amazon Pinpoint : Engage Users via Email, SMS, Push & Analytics
- Amazon Simple Email Service : Email Sending and Receiving Service
- AWS Supply Chain : Supply chain management application to manage your supply chain systems.
- AWS Wickr : Secure communication with end-to-end encryption
- Amazon WorkDocs : Secure Enterprise Storage and Sharing Service
- Amazon WorkMail : Secure Email and Calendaring Service
End User Computing :
- AppStream 2.0 : Stream desktop applications securely to any web browser
- WorkSpaces Web : Cloud-native secure web access
- WorkSpaces : Desktops in the Cloud
Application Integration :
- Amazon AppFlow : Amazon AppFlow integrates apps and automates data flows without code.
- Amazon EventBridge : Serverless service for building event-driven applications.
- Amazon MQ : Managed message broker service for Apache ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ
- Managed Apache Airflow : Run Apache Airflow without provisioning or managing servers.
- Simple Notification Service : SNS managed message topics for Pub/Sub
- Simple Queue Service : SQS Managed Message Queues
- Step Functions : Coordinate Distributed Applications
- SWF : Workflow Service for Coordinating Application Components
Media Services :
- Elastic Transcoder : Easy-to-Use Scalable Media Transcoding
- Elemental Appliances & Software : On-premises solutions for video processing and delivery
- Amazon Interactive Video Service : Managed interactive live streams
- Kinesis : Work with Real-Time Streaming Data
- MediaConnect : Reliable, secure, and flexible transport for live video
- MediaConvert : Convert file-based content for broadcast and multiscreen delivery
- MediaLive : Convert video inputs into live outputs for broadcast and streaming delivery
- MediaPackage : Deliver video to many devices using just-in-time format conversion.
- MediaStore : Store and deliver video assets for live or on-demand media workflows
- MediaTailor : Personalise and monetise multiscreen content with channel assembly and server-side ad insertion.
- Nimble Studio : Accelerate building a cloud-based content creation studio or setup your Thinkbox Deadline render farm
Front-end Web & Mobile :
- AWS Amplify : AWS Amplify is a complete platform—frameworks & tools and app services—for developing, building, testing, and running mobile and web apps
- AWS AppSync : Real-Time Data Sync Using GraphQL for Mobile & Web Apps, Online or Offline
- Device Farm : Test Android, iOS, and Web Apps on Real Devices in the Cloud
- Amazon Location Service : Securely and easily add location data to applications.
- Elastic Container Registry : Fully-managed Docker container registry : Share and deploy container software, publicly or privately
- Elastic Container Service : Highly secure, reliable, and scalable way to run containers
- Elastic Kubernetes Service : The most trusted way to start, run, and scale Kubernetes
- Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS : Fully managed Red Hat OpenShift service on AWS
AWS Cost Management :
- AWS Application Cost Profiler : Cost per tenant and workload
- AWS Billing Conductor : Simplifying your billing practice
- AWS Budgets : Set Custom Budgets and Receive Alerts
- AWS Cost Explorer : Visualize and Explore Your AWS Costs and Usage
- AWS Marketplace Subscriptions : Digital catalog where you can find, buy, and deploy software
- Billing :
Customer Enablement :
- AWS IQ : Complete projects faster with help from third-party AWS Certified experts
- Managed Services : IT operations management for AWS
- Support : Contact AWS for technical and account support.
Management & Governance :
- AWS Auto Scaling : AWS Auto Scaling enables you to quickly scale your entire application on AWS
- AWS Chatbot : ChatOps for AWS
- CloudFormation : Create and Manage Resources with Templates
- CloudTrail : Track User Activity and API Usage
- CloudWatch : Monitor Resources and Applications
- AWS Compute Optimizer : Recommend optimal AWS Compute resources for your workloads
- Config : Track Resource Inventory and Changes
- Console Home : View resource insights, service shortcuts, and feature updates
- Amazon Grafana : Fully managed Grafana service for interactive data visualizations and dashboarding
- Incident Manager : Automated incident response plans in AWS Systems Manager.
- Launch Wizard : Guided deployment for Enterprise applications and complex workloads
- AWS License Manager : Set rules to manage, discover, and report third-party license usage proactively
- OpsWorks : Configuration Management with Chef and Puppet
- AWS Organizations : Central governance and management across AWS accounts.
- Amazon Prometheus : A fully managed Prometheus-compatible monitoring service.
- AWS Proton : Manage your infrastructure so developers can focus on coding.
- AWS Resilience Hub : AWS Resilience Hub provides a central place to define, validate, and track the resiliency of applications on AWS.
- AWS Resource Explorer : Easily search for and discover relevant resources across AWS
- Resource Groups & Tag Editor : AWS Resource Groups Lets You Search and Group AWS Resources
- Service Catalog : Create, share, organize, and govern your curated infrastructure as code (IaC) templates
- Systems Manager : AWS Systems Manager is a Central Place to View and Manage AWS Resources
- AWS Telco Network Builder : Automate the deployment and management of telecom networks on AWS
- Trusted Advisor : Optimize Performance and Security
- AWS User Notifications : Configure and view notifications from AWS services
- AWS Well-Architected Tool : Use AWS Well-Architected Tool to learn best practices, measure, and improve your workloads
- AWS Health Dashboard :
- Control Tower : The easiest way to set up and govern a secure, compliant multi-account environment
Migration & Transfer :
- Application Discovery Service : Discover on-premises application inventory and dependencies
- AWS Application Migration Service : AWS Application Migration Service (MGN) automates lift-and-shift migration.
- Database Migration Service : Managed Database Migration Service
- DataSync : DataSync simplifies, automates, and accelerates moving data
- AWS Mainframe Modernization : AWS Mainframe Modernization
- AWS Migration Hub : Simplify and accelerate the migration of your data centers to AWS
- AWS Snow Family : Large Scale Data Transport
- AWS Transfer Family : Fully managed support for SFTP, FTPS and FTP
Game Development :
- Amazon GameLift : Deploy and Scale Session-based Multiplayer Games
- Amazon GameSparks : Build, optimize, and scale customizable game features.
- Amazon Braket : Service for exploring, evaluating, and experimenting with quantum computing.
- AWS RoboMaker : Develop, test, and deploy intelligent robotics applications
- Ground Station : Communicate with satellites
- Amazon Managed Blockchain : Easily create and manage scalable blockchain networks
- 4 Hours: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Training 2020 - Full Course > FreeCodeCamp
- Approx 4 Hours: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner 2022 FULL COURSE for Beginners (2019 Course Updated) > ClayDesktop
- 4 Hours: AWS Cloud Practitioner + AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner - Full Course + AWS Training > Edureka
- 12 Hours: AWS Cloud Practitioner Training + AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials + AWS Full Course > Simplillearn
- Telegram Group
- AWS Exam Preparation Group
- AWS Certification Preparation and dumps
- AWS Exam Dumps
- AWS, Azure, GCP Certifications
- AWS SAA C02 Certification Group
- AWS Certification
- AWS study – Certification – Interview
- AWS CERTIFICATION 100% CLEARANCE
- AWS, Azure, ITIL foundation exam dumps
- AWS Certification Study Group
- AWS Certification
- Article - AWS Telegram Group Links