PMI PMP Course
PMP® stands for Project Management Professional. The Project Management Professional certification is a globally reputed and recognized certification in the field of Project Management, and it is provided to project management professionals, who clear the PMP certification examination. The PMP certification is issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI), which is the world’s leading association of Project Management Professionals.
To write your PMP exam it is mandatory for every applicant to attend 35 contact hours training certificate on Project Management. This training is one of the mandatory requirement for your PMP application.
I have conducted PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional) for hundred of batches and thousands of students across India and APEC region. It is 35 hours workshop. If you cannot stretch in class for more than 9.5 hours every day then I recommend this training for 5 days else 7 hours study every day in four days you will not be enough to get the kind of exposure needed before you start preparing for PMP.
As any other PMI certification, you do not get PMP certification just by taking training. After training you need to prepare minimum 100+ hours before you write your exam and prove that you deserve this certificate!
This course is Based on PMBOK 6th Edition.
Why this Course?
- Globally recognized and respected certification
- The PMP certification demonstrates your expertise in Project Management
- You will be a member of one of the most prestigious professional groups
- Recognized by leading companies worldwide
- Better job opportunities
Who can take this Course?
- Professionals who are involved in projects and want to grow in the Project Management side of the project
- Project Managers, who are looking to learn systematic way of managing project.
- Project Managers, looking for recognition from management, customer and other stakeholders.
- Team Leads and Executives as Project Management Office
- Any professionals aspiring to be a Certified Project Manager
Classroom Based Training: This is for a corporate batch of 10+ participants at one physical location. Based on the need of your company you can request for this training. This training can be conducted on your premises or in a nearby facility which is near to most of the participants.
Live Virtual Class (LVC): This is for individuals who are spread across different physical locations. In this training, we have live classes, discussions, and QA.
Online Self-Paced Training: You can take training at your pace, whatever time suits you. But this training needs to be completed within 6 months after buying the course. We have online recorded video sessions and quizzed you can take at your convenience.
Prerequisite for writing PMP exam is
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education (provided by this training)
- 4 Years degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
35 hours of project management education (provided by this training)
Therefore it is expected that participants of this training have a fairly good idea about project environment and project management.
- 35 PDU Certificate, which can be used to submit your PMP application.
- Understand complete project management framework
- Learn 10 Knowledge Areas of a Project from PMBOK
- Learn 5 Process groups of a Project from PMBOK
- Learn 49 Processes of a Project from PMBOK
- Learn 150+ Tools & Techniques of a Project from PMBOK (grouped in 65 TT)
- Learn about Organizational Process Assets & Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Learn to manage a project from start to end
- Tips to prepare for PMP Exam
- A printed copy of training slides
- Books for Exam Preparation (optional)
- Process Charts & Other Exam Preparation Tools (optional)
However above course plan is 4 days, but in most cases, when the audience is less experienced in project management then participants struggle to assimilate the important ideas in 4 days. Therefore it is always recommended to keep it for 5 Days (40 Hours)
Depending upon delivery mode different tools and methods are explored to engage the participants and ensure that you are really learning concepts.
- Concept Explanation with the example of day to day life
- Module end quizzes
- Role Plays
- Case Study
- Group Exercises
- Q&A Sessions