Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB)
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt course is tailored to help anyone interested to know what Six Sigma is. learn key concepts in Six Sigma; and to get a basic understanding of how Six Sigma framework works in delivering successful projects. This course is included as a part of Free Lifetime Primary Membership. Once the course is completed, the student needs to take an assessment to get the certificate. The purpose of the exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of Six Sigma.
Who can take this Course?
Anyone interested in knowing more about Six Sigma can take up this course and exam for free.
- A brief history of Quality
- Evolution of Six Sigma
- Difference from Traditional Quality Management
- Identifying Stakeholders
- Balanced Scorecard
- Voice of Customer (VOC)
- Kano Model
- Setting up Projects
- Project Charter
- Team Management
- Project Planning
5-hour Instructor-led Virtual Training
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.
- Understand what is Six Sigma
- How Six Sigma can improve productivity.
- Six Sigma Framework.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate.
Online course 5 hours.
After the training, participants are prepared to attempt the online unproctored SSYB™ certification exam at a time and place of their choice. The exam contains forty multiple choice questions with no negative marks for wrong answers and students have an hour to complete it. The exam can be attempted multiple times for free.
Passing the examination is the last step in becoming a Six Sigma Yellow Belt. Students will be informed of their results immediately after completing the exam. Successful candidates are awarded the Six Sigma Yellow Belt (SSYB™) certification from 6sigmastudy™ and will receive a soft copy of the certificate by email.
- Multiple Choice
- 40 questions for the exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 60 minutes duration
- 28 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- Online un-proctored exam
Course Fees: Free
- No physical courseware required. E-copies of all courseware including the Course Presentation, and Process Chart will be sent to your registered email address.
- Online Resources and Mobile App – You also get access to the complimentary SSYB™ online course, which consists of high-quality videos; interactive case studies; chapter tests; important terms and concepts; and more. This course can also be studied using the high-end VMEdu® mobile app.